Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and to those who sign up at https://www.nautic-on.com/facebook-prom-campaign and who are 18 years of age or older as July 1, 2018. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of NAUTIC-ON, and its parent, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Sponsor”), and immediate family members (i.e., spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Entrant represents and warrants that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: Entries will be accepted online starting at 9:00 A.M. Central Time Wednesday, July 18, 2018, through 9:00 P.M. Central Time Saturday, July 21, 2018.
Entries must be submitted by using the online form provided at https://www.nautic-on.com/facebook-prom-campaign. Limit one entry per person/household address regardless of method of entry. No mechanically reproduced entries of any kind permitted. Illegible and incomplete entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, postage due, misdirected entries or entries not received. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, service provider or online organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. Prizes: One (1) Prize will be awarded. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize during a Promotion is up to $100. Prizes are awarded "AS IS." Sponsor makes no offer of any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this or any prize. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a prize of equal value may be substituted at Sponsor's sole discretion. The prize(s) consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or transfer/assignment of prize by winners permitted. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The winners may be required to produce a picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade, in any medium, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winners' names, voices, statements, images and likeness for purposes of advertising and trade, in any medium, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Submission of contact information in connection with this Sweepstakes (whether or not required), including mailing address, phone number and email address during entry constitutes permission for Sponsor to add entrant to Sponsor's customer database and to contact entrant in the future for promotional reasons. Entrant may opt out of receiving such communications as provided within any such marketing materials (e.g., using the "Unsubscribe" feature provided in the footer of Sponsor's emails).
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing on or about Thursday, July 26, 2018 from all eligible entries received under the supervision of Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor are final on all matters. Limit one prize per person/household address. Winner will be notified by phone or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by Entrant: By entering this Sweepstakes (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), Entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, Entrant will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, Entrant shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. Entrant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion, whether caused by computer, technical or human error. The winners assume all liability and agree to hold Sponsor harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, faulty or incorrect transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, any damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the online portion of the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the sweepstakes whether caused by computer, technical or human error. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the program for any reason, including but not limited to, if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security or proper administration of the promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, freeze or prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation or with any provision in these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THIS WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND/OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL MAKING ANY SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules,
mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: NAUTIC-ON, 318 W. Adams street, Suite 300 B, Chicago IL, 60056. Requests must be received no later than July 30, 2018.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is NAUTIC-ON, 318 W. Adams street, Suite 300 B, Chicago IL, 60606
12. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Sweepstakes hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
13. This offer is void where prohibited by law, and is not available to any elected or appointed officials or employees of any governmental agency. Other restrictions may apply.